Friday, May 20, 2005

"bannister"?

the new star wars movie is hot. hot!!! i recommend everybody go check it out. i had the chance to attend that midnight showing with famed astra bassist saucy sellers. here was his reaction to the film, taken from his page-turner blog "grandboy":

Hey! Episode III didn't suck!
For once, I agree with the esteemed bannister Mikey K. The new Star Wars movie is pretty badass. Yes, there are certainly moments of cringe-worthy lines and delivery of said lines, yet the total badassness of the rest of the movie kinda make up for it. I saw what I wanted to see, pretty much. I was a little bothered by the fact that it seemed to be really easy to kill jedi masters, but I guess they had to get the story going. Anakin is a total badass. He's just kinda stupid and childish. Well, that's my 2 cents.

basically i agree with every word of this assessment. i would like to note, however, that i am a barrister, not a bannister. you did not slide down me on your ass when you were little.

i hope the droves of loyal 4KS readers, including the sauceman, have a lovely weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

did he mean to say barrister?

5/20/2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger tuppenhut said...

oh, I just read the rest of your post where you clarified that. thanks.

5/20/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger sauce said...

Dude, I totally slid on you with my ass. All the time.

5/20/2005 4:58 PM  
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

yeah, i knew i was leaving myself wide open with that "sliding down me on your ass" language. i was a kinda curious who was lame enough to take advantage of such an blatantly obvious opening. the sauceman delivers.

5/23/2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger sauce said...

I always do, mikey. Come on, I go for the easy ones. You know that.

5/23/2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home