Thursday, September 20, 2007

true story...

My roommate told me this story the other day that I just have to share:

One of my roommate’s friends met this girl a long time ago. They became a couple. After being together for quite a while his girlfriend confessed to him that she is a lesbian: “I thought I could have a straight relationship but I guess that’s not what I want…” She left him and he was devastated. He managed to get over her and they stayed friends.

Some time went by and he started dating another girl after being single for quite a while. The relationship became more serious, they became a couple, and he fell in love with her. One night at a birthday party his new girlfriend met his old girlfriend for the first time. Not knowing about their former relationship his new girlfriend told him: “I’ve never had these feelings before, but after meeting her I realized that I might be gay…” …says it and leaves him for his old girlfriend….

Now, girlfriend #1 and girlfriend #2 live together happily somewhere in Berlin and the guy is in therapy.

True story…

4 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

that's pretty awesome. i knew a guy in college who had three girls he dated "realize" they were gay after dating him, all in one year. but at least none of them ended up together.

9/21/2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Babar said...

Who was Oldham's third?

9/22/2007 1:40 AM  
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

it was some girl at camp the previous summer. brownbear informed me of it.

9/24/2007 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite the opposite of the affect Mr. Huevos has on women. Anyone who has ever 'known' him spends the rest of their years huddled in a corner of a filthy, abandoned building, covered in dirt and lubricant incessantly pleasuring themselves and weeping, trying to recapture that magical night and mourning it's passing.

pc

9/24/2007 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home