Friday, August 19, 2005

Cheap Date

Recently I've been getting Friendster messages from quasi-attractive young women with suspiciously similar canned messages:

"Hey Il Gato, my name is Mandi and I'm new in town. I was hoping that a good-looking cat like yourself could take me out and show me all the sights!!!! Well, gotta run. Let me know if you're interested."

Now, I'm already familiar with some of the internet's adult-oriented uses, but I'm pretty sure I've never been personally solicited for prostitution.

But I'm trying to be more out-going these days, so I think I'm going to see if Mandi wants to go to a show at the EARL with me, or maybe just get some gelato.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

did she actually call you "il gato", or was that altered for our benefit. if she called you by moniker, we might have our first 4KS stalker!

anyway, you should go for it, big cat. you only live once.

8/22/2005 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home