Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The 4KS Guide to Education II

Just so you guys don't get the wrong idea, from my last post, that all my students are intelligent, well-read and well spoken future bloggers, this is an example of a note I took up the other day. Bear in mind, it's probably not anywhere close in entertainment value to the note a fellow teacher grabbed that featured a back and forth discussion between two girls about what the best strip club in Winder would be for them to work after high school...anyway, as far as I can tell, the first part is written by a gentleman in my class named Monquez. After that, though, pretty much everything seems to be written by a different person...

Hey Teresa,
What-cha-doin, Me Im good NEwayz I gotta poem for you hear I go. If you werent so gay you would be good to date. Thats triky your name is queer bate. JK WB

Monquez
"You're a disgrace to black people."

fuck you portia,

fuck you wanna be cracker!

fuck you yo

1 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

Monquez is clearly the best name EVER!!

12/01/2005 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home