Wednesday, December 14, 2005

If I Was...

If I was Barry White, I would take Jeremy Sellers and roll him around in a bowl of milk and then once was really white & wet I would roll him around in some sweet powdery flour. Then, I would gently put him in a black cast iron skillet full of Crisco and fry him until he turned a light golden brown. Afterwards, I would pick him up with the sexiest silver tongs I could find and lightly shake off the remaining oil and let him relax on a paper towel. Then, once he cooled down (but only for a little bit), I would put him in my mouth and let all the juices squirt in my big black mouth slowly & very erotically. Next, I would savor all the flavor that Jeremy would give until the juice ran out of the corner of my mouth. MMMmmmmm......I can taste him already. Then afterwards, I would sing "You're The First, The Last, My Everything"...

Ahhh....if only I was Barry White......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home