Monday, January 16, 2006

the sauce translator:

last week, the pageturner that is grandboy put up the post found below. 4KS has deciphered the inner meaning of the sauce's observations, which we will gladly share with you:


Moments in the life of Sauce:
1. I punched the hell out of my punching bag last night. That was pretty awesome. If you have the means, I suggest you pick one up. i'm getting so fucking huge. i really hope some fratboy tries to fuck with me. maybe that asshole mike will quit making fun of me if i get ripped...i wonder if people will realize that last line was a ferris bueller reference.
2. Rock practice was great last night. Looking forward to another tonight with some different people. i really, really miss astra.
3. Finally saw Mr. Knight and Mr. Fallis a few days ago. I love those guys and their stories, esp. Fallis' tale of the "nightcreeper." when those guys tell stories, it's always coherent, usually logical, and often funny. why can't i tell cool stories like that.
4. Hey, my ipod kicks total ass, by the way. I never knew how it could change my life. by "change", i mean "give some semblance of meaning to".
5. Nursing my poor cat "Blue" back to health. I think he got in a fight or something. He had a really bad limp and lost his collar. He's the coolest cat ever. Seriously. unlike that stupid asshole wes, who thinks he's so cool, my awesome cat will never abandon me.


i love you, sauceface.

1 Comments:

Blogger sauce said...

uncanny

1/17/2006 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home