Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thank you!!!

I wanted to say thank you to all the handsome peeps and peepettes that made my birthday such a wonderful and special day. I had a lot of fun at Cici's Pizza and I'm so glad that all of my friends were there with me to celebrate it. I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts. I've already depleted my McDonalds gift card. I'm hoping maybe my future ex-husband will join me for romantic dinner at Chili's. Don't worry Sauce you won't have to pay for a thing. Oh, I'm also waiting for the other gifts that were mentioned further on down. Keep it real...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pineapple Colonoscopy said...

Reno finally lost control of himself when Sauce slid that long doughy breadstick covered in gooey frosting down his throat.

Also a notable day for Reno's consumption of an actual raw vegetable.

4/13/2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home