Monday, September 11, 2006

DJ Mahogany @ Little Kings Latherin' Up The Funk

Hi to all,

I've got my first show at Little Kings in months...I'm going to be playing nothing but soul goodness all night long. I just wanted to invite everyone and ask everyone to please help me spread the word. It's a free show and everything will start at 11 p.m. I hope everyone comes to out the shake their ass especially the Sauce...and Mike...and Ben...and Dave C....and John K....well hell...all the hot boys (and girls) who contribute to this blog... I hope to see you out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

reno neglected to mention the show is this saturday (9/16).

everyone come out and support our own dj "sexual chocolate" mahogany. i'll buy a top shelf liquor drink to the attendee who comes up with the best sauce put-down.

9/13/2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home