Friday, December 08, 2006

TONIGHT:

Hi Everyone,

I hope that this post finds everyone doing well. I know that there's a lot going on tonight (finals & other shows) and I also know that it's going to be pretty cold tonight as well. But, let me warm you up and be your study break on the dance floor tonight with some slammin' soulful goodness. I'll be going on at Midnight tonight @ Little Kings for my soulful X-mas dance party. Before hand, please come to check out Dr. Billy Currell as he preaches from his new book "Kentucky Fried Tender" which will start @ 11 p.m., and he's giving away at least 100 pieces of FREE fried chicken from KFC. I'll be giving away free soul mixes and some Christmas candy tonight as well.

Little Kings has been decorated accordingly for the season and they're going to have great drink specials including making specialty Christmas drinks just for tonight. So, please at least stop by and say hello.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and please help me to spread the word. As always, thanks for your support.

Mark [aka Reno Melons]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home