Wednesday, January 31, 2007

DJ Mahogany's 30 Min Of Shame @ Go Bar Fri Nite 2-2

Hi All,

I hope that everyone is doing well (especially Pineapple Colonscopy, Jr. & the respective Colonscopy clan). At the request of the tall man (and the promise that I can rub his belly all night long Fri night--I wish I could rub "more") I am putting out the message that I will be making my debut at the GO Bar Friday night for a brief 30 min set. There's going to be a line up of many talented DJs including our very own Kennie Bloggins. The set list includes:

Tim Nackachi-10 pm
Phlab-10:30 pm
Twin Powers-11 pm
Jean Paradies-11:30 pm
Frzzzly Muff-Midnight
MP3J Vinal-12:30 am
DJ Mahogany (That's me!!!)-1 am
Krush Girls-1:30 am

Dat ole sweetly anorexic Dan Geller put it all together. There's no cover charge. It's a free event all night long. I'm going to lean more towards playing jams from the 70s & 80s, and bust out some that have never been heard before. I'm nervous and I hope that all of you will come out and dance (or at least get drunk and dance to whatever silliness I play). Take care and I hope to see all of you out nekk..oops...I mean out dancing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

the "ole bony Dan Geller" line was actually why i wanted you to repost it, but "Dat ole sweetly anorexic Dan Geller" is solid as well.

2/02/2007 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home