Wednesday, March 28, 2007

DJ Mahogany Is Going On Hiatus

Hello all my fellow bloggers...

I hope all is well. I'm so sorry to all of you whom I've kinda lost touch with. School and work has been keeping so insanely busy that unfortunately I don't have time to do a lot of stuff. Well, the end of the yellow brick road is near as my last quarter at Athens Tech begins on April 2nd and I'll be grauduating on June 16th (Sauce...you know what I want for a graduation gift :-). So, in order to focus on that endeavor I quit Vision Video and I'm not going to do any DJ Mahogany shows except for 2 fundraisers for great organizations that I've already got planned. So, if you haven't been out to any of my shows in a while...I've got 2 left. I'm doing the post spelling-bee dance party @ the GO Bar on Friday night and then there will be a huge soul blowout dance party at Little Kings on Saturday night. Friday night I'll be going on at 11 p.m. and there will be no cover for the post spelling-bee dance party and Saturday night I'll be going on at 11:15 p.m. and once again there will be no cover. I ask that you spread the word, come out, and dance yo ass off. Thanks to all of you for your support and being great friends. After everything is over, all will fall back into place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

prior to catching mahogany, come check out the third annual drunken spelling bee friday at go bar. with mcsquared unavailable, i'm assisting mr. bloggins with the judging duties. registration is from 8-9, dollar to enter, dollar to spell. but you get more and more free drink the farther you advance, so you "literate" types should get back your $2 in spades. top 5 finishers nab a t-shirt. any ATLiens willing to make the trek are welcome to crash on my couch.

3/28/2007 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home