Thursday, March 01, 2007

Madonna Dance Party @ Little Kings Friday Night

Hi all of you sexy bloggers...

Reno Melons here to inform you all of a DJ Mahogany event. First and foremost, congrats to Dave C. & his lovely wife on the future addition to their family. I was just telling Mr. Colonoscopy the other day how all the guys I have crushes on are becoming dads now.

Well...I've got a very different dance party coming up on Friday night. I decided to radically change gears and do something very different at the suggestion for a very dear friend of mine. I'm going to do a tribute dance party to Madonna at Little Kings. To make it even more of a fun night, it's going to be a sexxxy ladies of the 80s dance party with the emphasis towards Madonna. I've got lots of great fun songs lined up from all genres. I hope that all of you can come and help me to spread the word. There's no cover as always. Everything will kick off around 11:15 p.m. and go on until Little Kings tells me to shut it down. I hope to see all of you there. Stay sexy bloggers....

Reno (aka DJ Mahogany) Melons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home