Wednesday, December 14, 2005

If I Could Be...

If I could be 2 things at once...I would be Barry White and a small dipping cup of butter. Jeremy Sellers could be a piece of lobster meat. I would pick Jeremy up and dip his "meat" in my "small" dipping cup and I would let the meat soak up all of my "butter". Then, I would slowly remove him from the butter and put him in my mouth. I would suck all of the butter off of the meat before putting the whole piece in my mouth with delicatable satisfaction. Then, I would sing "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe".

Ahhh....if only I could be 2 things at once...

4 Comments:

Blogger tuppenhut said...

I just had to take 23 cold showers.

12/14/2005 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that at some point Jeremy Sellers' distant family members and long-lost middle-school pals Google his name for information and find this.

12/14/2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger sauce said...

yes, that would be quite awesome.

12/15/2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger tuppenhut said...

The bad news is that there is a college football player named Jeremy Sellers who's occupying a lot of space on my google search.

12/15/2005 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home