Thursday, May 18, 2006

DJ Mahogany's "Whew...I Don't Know Who Farted In Here, But It Sure Does Stank On The Dance Floor" Dance Party

Hi Everyone,

At the request from the tall sexxxy one, here's a post for my upcoming show on Saturday at Little Kings. The "Whew...I Farted..." dance party will begin around 11 pm and go on until 2 am. There's no cover and I do expect it to be a stankin' good time. So, please spread the word and come out and dance. I expect my "Sweet 'n Sour" Sauce to be there who I've heard is cheating on me yet again with some new woman. Some things never change.

Oh and one more thing...we all must be aware of the new Athens-ish thing that is invading our town...Gnarls Barkley. The song and video for their new song "Crazy" will be the biggest thing in Athens this summer and has "Athens-ish" written all over it. You just wait and see...

1 Comments:

Blogger sauce said...

I gotsta play the final Annie & Her Guns show Saturday, but I'm sure I'll make to shake it up a bit.

5/19/2006 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home