Wednesday, April 02, 2008

DJ Mahogany's Anything Goes Birthday Bash

Well...

My birthday is coming up next week, but I'm celebrating a few days early by throwing a birthday bash dance party @ Little King Saturday night. It's gonna be a sexy anything goes good time. There will be free birthday cake, cd mixes, and the sauce hopefully singing happy birthday to me Marilyn Monroe style. If he does that I'll go white face & be JFK. I'm going to be playing all of my favorite songs all night long so I won't adhere to my usual basket of soul goodies. Look out out for some classic rock, yacht rock, country, blues, jazz, and some rare soul goodies. I hope you can all stop by and say hello.

Who knows....maybe my party will turn out like this...


Hope to see you all there...

3 Comments:

Blogger kenniebloggins said...

I watched this again a few weeks ago. Still awesome!

4/09/2008 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is this blog over? no post since April 2?! come on.

4/14/2008 7:28 PM  
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

that movie is awesome. also that "tracy" girl (the one his buddies have in the room for him) is one of the hottest dames ever.

4/16/2008 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home