Monday, June 20, 2005

classic ATH

i have to agree with kenniebloggins that last friday was a quintessential athens night. some of the highlights:

1- rusans was a fuckin hit. our ridiculously large group (probably around 30 folks) turned that motha out, demonstrating a boisterousness that prompted mr. rusan himself (who was dressed like a miami mafia don) to buy a round of sake bombs for the table.
2- most of the group moved to 283, at the behest of the lovely returning athens expatriot, ms. yun. team clermont folks were already on the scene. sparkz, anyone?
3- on to tasty world, for the divorce reunion show. i don't see many hardcore shows, but maybe that should change. got me fuckin juiced.
4- krush girls. being as it's the summer, the 40 watt was thankfully low on 18 year olds. i've been known to take shots at the krush girls in the past, but i should let off on that shit. i have a great time almost every time i go.
5- rounded the night out sauntering over to the deville pool. didn't actually swim, but did smoke, drink some wine, and chat with quality folks. good times.

12 Comments:

Blogger sauce said...

yeah man, rusan's was certainly a fun time. Afterward, Batman rocked my face. I should've made it downtown afterwards, but could not see forking over any more dough for the evening as I am quite broke as usual.

Ha, I apparently got a call from the ex at 3:30 in the morning. weird.

6/20/2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger tuppenhut said...

I declare a moratorium on Jeremy's use of the expression "rocked my face."

6/21/2005 8:46 AM  
Blogger sauce said...

he also tea-bagged me.

6/21/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

which ex, sauce, michy or mel? michy was slicin a rug at KG.

i saw you assclowns have a concert tomorrow. why don't you put 4KS on the list?

6/21/2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger sauce said...

it was michy. I'll see what I can do about the list.

Aren't you rich or something since you have a real job now?

I'll still put you on there, though.

6/21/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger kenniebloggins said...

great night. sauce put me on as well. then I won't get mad at you for not coming to my dinner.

6/21/2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger sauce said...

I'll do my best to do both, mb. I'm just not sure if I'll have the $ and/or time to go to rusans. What time were ya'll planning on going?

6/21/2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

yeah, i guess i have to defer to kb if it comes down to it, whatwith his birthday and all.

mame, the cabin in an area to the west off 515 (10 min north of ellijay and 5 min south of blue ridge). i think you turn onto sisson rd. if we have a boys camp, will you guys sneak over?

6/21/2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

Athens in the summer...mmm good

6/22/2005 12:40 AM  
Blogger tuppenhut said...

Pink Pig Lane! Cherry Log! So CUTE!

6/22/2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger kenniebloggins said...

sauce- 7:30...I may need to just pay becuz I'm not sure what I'll be doing when...hopefully, I won't be puking in a trashbucket at room 13.

6/22/2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger sauce said...

yeah. i did that once...then on the floor. that was my last birfday.

6/22/2005 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home