Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Whew...I Smell Funk In Here Don't You?!?

Hello Everyone,

Upon the request of my sweet white giant, he's asked me to tell all of you about my show coming up on Friday night (1-27-06) @ Little Kings. There will be no cover and I will be spinning some honey bbq soul for the masses while the electrifying Knut will be serving drinks from behind the bar.

Speaking of honey bbq sauce, I'm hoping my 2nd future ex-husband Saucey will be there. As a matter of fact, I came across something that made me think about out relationship. It's so weird, how art can imitate life.

I hope to see you all there...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that saucy sure does resemble anthony perkins...

1/25/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

for those who missed it, mahogany's return to little kings was triumphant. it was off the hizzle fo shizzle.

1/30/2006 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home