Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just A Foolish Beat Of My Heart...

Well....

It seems as if my future 2nd ex-husband known to all as the Sauce has a new cell phone. He's been calling everyone sharing his new phone number....except to the man where he'll be layin' his pipe. I mean what's up with that. I think he's jealous because my "DJ Mahogany" success is outlasting a little known Wilco-esque outfit formerly known as AsTra. I can't believe it. All the sweet things he would say to me..."The blacker the berry, the more sour the juice", "Black don't crack, except in the back where I lay my white ballsak", and my personal favorite "Mark...with your clothes off you look like a pig...but I sure do like to eat the bacon." To quote Diana Ross & The Supremes..."Where Did Our Love Go?" It's so funny how art imitates life once again. I think this VIDEO clip tells the current status of our "love" for each other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

wow. a heavy dose of saucy homoeroticism, plus a smidgeon of astra mockery. this might be the perfect 4KS post. bravo, reno.

2/07/2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger sauce said...

I totally gave you my #.

2/07/2006 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home