Friday, January 27, 2006

I've Been Looking For Freedom

I finally did it. I signed up... I joined the blog today because the "big giant" threatened to get me deported if I don't join within the next two days. In order to avoid the first roommate fight before I even move in with him this Saturday, I'd like to express my gratitude for letting me be part of quadruple kegstand. However there are two three things that irritate me: (1) How am I going to explain to my mother that I'm a member of a blog that has the word "kegstand" in its name? (And how am I going to explain what a kegstand is?) (2) I was asked whether I really want to be a nerd, when I mentioned that I am going to join this blog? What was the gentleman talking about.....? (3) What was the black rooster doing in my backyard today in the morning? (No kidding ...)

Anyway.....I am ready for this experience and hope it will be an "intellectual feast." I chose the name "knasselhoff" even though I am fully aware of the stereotypes that this name creates. However, I cannot deny that I was a fan back than behind the iron curtain, when a handsome gentleman from California in a red Speedo electrified entire Germany with his hit "I've Been Looking For Freedom." Up to this day I believe that he was the real reason for the German reunification....

2 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

it's lovely to have you on board, knasselhoff. with this addition, 4KS's ascension to the ranks of the world's leading online publications is ensured. plus knut is really good-looking.

everyone be sure to visit "the shuffle club" [aka- little kings] tonight to congratulate the k-man and to watch reno spin the hits.

1/27/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger sauce said...

I think Hasselhoff thinks he had a lot to do with the wall coming down too. I don't know. I kinda believe him more than Reagan.

1/27/2006 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home