Friday, June 30, 2006

Giada De Laurentiis is really hot

I really don't know shit about the NBA (at least compared to Senor Huevos, or KB, or Pineapple), but this Sportsguy penned draft diary is pretty hilarious, readable and succinct in its summation of the draft and lot's of things that are wrong (or maybe just entertaining) with ESPN at this point. I haven't read the whole thing so I'm anxious to see what he says about the Knicks (or did the Knicks even have a pick in the first round?). This guy writes like I was trying to write in college when I used to write the column for my frat in the OU newspaper. Obviously, he's way better than I ever thought about being.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

yeah, that's a decent writeup; kbowman had forwarded it to me.

but i do have one correction. as to the point made at 9:40, i would like to note that a team has won a championship with a point guard who couldn't shoot: the spurs in '99. that point guard now coaches the dallas mavericks.

7/02/2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home