Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm not cool.


After reading some of my recent posts Mrs. Colonoscopy commented that I was not doing justice to my true nature as a dorky doting dad. In order to preserve my nice guy image and torpedo 4ks's indie cred (vice will be doing of mockery of this blog next week) here is a recent picture of Pineapple Colonoscopy Jr. in all his dinnertime glory. Also, he did vomit several times recently, but there were no rock n roll vomits, which a hipper dad would have insisted on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

he looks a little like the gerber baby. also like that baby in the stroller in the untouchables.

PC, you and little Q-Dogg are cooler than the guys at vice ever will be.

2/25/2008 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home