Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Come On & Squeeze The Juice From My Neckbones

Hi boys & girls,

I hope this post finds all of you doing well. It's good to see this board alive & well. It's been a while since I've seen some of you (& you know who you are) and that must be remedied with some future lunch or movie dates. In the meantime, I've got my first show coming up at the Rye Bar on Friday May 2nd. I'm playing records all night long. I'll be playing lots of rare soul & a little rock n roll from the 60s & 70s for 4 straight hours. Lots of killer b-sides, album tracks, & forgotten hits and it's all stuff you can dance to. So no Michael Jackson's Thriller, nothing from Prince's Purple Rain, nor no Madonna just straight up old school soul & delicious funk. Can you all dig it? If you haven't been to the Rye Bar yet it's awesome. There's no cover so I hope to see you all there. who knows, maybe it might turn out like this...

...and we can see the Sauce in a leather vest and assless chaps. I can only hope...

1 Comments:

Blogger Huevos McGringo said...

scott baio sighting. solid.

the girl in the white dress is a knockout but not much of a roller-dancer.

5/02/2008 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home