Saturday, July 04, 2009

while honeymooning...


... ran into motherfuckin chris bosh in barcelona! spotted this giant walking down la rambla at 2:30 am last saturday. i was out of sorts crunk, but pulled myself together for this pic. really nice dude. also even huger than i imagined. looks really skinny compared to other nba ballers, but was a solid foot wider than me. in hindsight i think he might have been there with bargnani, but i was too starstruck to notice.

btw, don't recall what your thoughts after your stay there, big cat, but for me barcelona is top notch. really energetic, totally unpretentious, beach in town, lots of cool gaudi shit. i preferred it to paris or rome. those places were amazing to visit, but i'd rather live in barcelona (if that were somehow an option).

3 Comments:

Blogger il Gatto Grande said...

I have literally never heard of this person.

7/06/2009 12:55 PM  
Blogger JR Suicide said...

dude, my mind if blown out how short he makes you look.

7/06/2009 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look like me, michael.
mcsquared

7/06/2009 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home