1. Costa Ricans love the shit out of Mad About You. And Seinfeld to a lesser degree.
2. McMTL is a polished, adept and determined emissary for our country in the face of cab drivers, wannabe cab drivers and 25ish girls from Calgary (see later post) and 50ish dudes from Sarasota.
3. Kennie Bloggins may very well approach Proustian heights with his incessant chronicling of the trip.
4. Typically, the food is pretty fucking boring and gets old after a day. Typically you'll find a Costa Rican restaurant with the heading "Tipical Food," unless it happens to be one of the countless pizzerias that dot the foodscape. Typically, the meal consist of a typical spread of cheese, chicken, rice, beans and rice, maybe some egg, maybe a tomato. SOunds good but gets old.
5. Post-twilight walks through the rain forest yield sights of multiple sacs of semen.
6. McMtl can successfully (some girl from Calgary) and unsuccessfully (some guy from Sarasota) entertain and entrance travellers with the question and the pondering of the question: Who do you think would win if I fought a cow?
7. Some cabbie named Luis in Monteverde is masturbating to an image he has of the aforementioned blonde giant at this instant.
8. Costa Rica is not renowned for a gift for logistics.
9. Child prostitution is frowned upon. Not sure why.
10. Cicadas (or was it Cetadids) can screw for long periods of time.
11. McMtl snores.
12. Costa Rican women are hot.
13. I have no effect on Costa Rican women.
14. If you're walking through a crumbling San Jose park on a dreary Sunday and you accidentally point at a circle of adolescents, they might ask you to a "Smoking Weed Party."
15.Never doubt McMtl and Kennie Bloggins when they try to get me to go to a hot springs resort.
16.McMtl and Kennie Bloggins have a definite future in setting up sultry photo shoots at said hot springs, as they demonstrated in their precise and carefully choreographed dual photo shoot starring each other, sans shirts, on said grounds.
17. Costa Rica is probably cooler than Athens.